Friday, May 11, 2007

Six 360 games I'll be on the look out for...

ok... maybe not so awesome for you but I think it's good news.. well, five six bits of good news really.  Let's start with number 1.

Simpsons for the 360

Now I've played a couple of Simpsons games in the past.  The best one I've played is probably Hit'n'Run for the PS2.  The rest were mediocre.

However, the 360 is here (or not in my case), and EA have come up with a new Simpsons game which isn't tied into the movie

From watching some of the game clips on youtube (couldn't get the clips to work on xbox360fanboy), it looks true to the cartoon, and also looks highly entertaining.  Especially for a Simpsons fan like myself! 

I shall be watching this one closely!

Forza 2 release date

So Forza Motorsport 2 will be released in the US on the 29th May.  I'm assuming the UK launch date should be around the same time!  I Hope so!  Yah, this bit of news isn't that awesome, but still, I can't wait!

Bomberman coming to XBox Live Marketplace

Now this brings back memories!  Played this loads when I was younger, played it a bit on the saturn, and also played it over wi-fi on a DS and it's always a riot!  So I'm happy to see that it's coming to the Marketplace. 

No reports on when it arrives though!

Project Gotham Racing 4 vid

Gamerscore blog has got a post & video available for download (you can stream it but it's 50+mb in size) displaying the weather in Seattle on Project Gotham Racing 4.  Man it looks schweeeeet!  Those effects look spot on and the graphics look absolutely gorgeous!  I can't wait to see more of this one!

Happy Tree Friends to appear on XBox Live Marketplace

Ahhh, those cute little furry animals which like to slaughter one another.  It's coming to the Marketplace, and hilarity will ensue!

X3F are reporting that Sega are publishing a game based on the Happy Tree Friends called 'Happy Tree Friends: False Alarm'.

Specific details aren't given, though the press release mentions a "physics-based reactive environment" and "accidental mayhem."

it's being developed by Stainless Games, and according to X3F, it'll be out in the later part of the year!

edit: make that six!

Saints Row 2 confirmed for 360

THQ, the developers who brought us Saints Row, are currently developing the next in the series.  However, it wont be out until 2008.

According to the Aeropause post:

Not much was said, but one thing of mention was that the game would deliver, "an all-new cross-platform gaming experience."

Oooh.  Sounds interesting! 

No comments: