Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shocking price difference!

The other day, i had an evening to myself, H had gone to her dad's for his birthday. I couldn't get the time off work so i was home alone. 

I decided to watch The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift, as i hadn't seen it before, and it was something to watch.  It wasn't that great, but watching it reminded me sooo much of 'Need for Speed: Carbon'.

So the next day, i went hunting for NFS:Carbon.  I didn't want to pay more than £20. I could get it second hand for that.  Most places offered it for £35-£45 though.  Ebay had a few for £25 but still a tad expensive.

Then i remembered an email i had got from Asda (part of the wal*mart family) saying that they had xbox360 games from £13!  So i checked it out, and they had NFS:Carbon for £17!  Wicked!

However, it so happened that that night, we were visiting Tesco (a rival) so i thought i'd check their website for the price.  £25.  hmmm.  I thought that whilst i was in there, i might as well get it for £25. Save P+P, get it sooner etc.  However, when i got in-store, it was marked up as £40!.. Woah!

So between the 2 stores, they was a price difference of £23!  That's no good.  So i went home and ordered it!  It turned up the other day, but not had a chance to play it yet! 

Soooon. :)

No comments: